I’ve come to the conclusion that it is actually beneficial to have people think you’re a little crazy. Then you can be certain that the people that hang in there with you are either true friends, or really crazy themselves. It takes away a lot of the guess work.
- About Your Own Backyard
- THE PART TIME SHAMAN HANDBOOK: AN INTRODUCTION FOR BEGINNERS
- Published Works: Poetry
- Published Works: Flash Fiction
- Published Works: Book Reviews
- Published Works: Conversations About Process
- Published Works: Visual Art
- Published Works: Book Reviews Published On MadHat’s Drive-By Book Reviews
- The Lunch Lady Cookbook
- Visual Art
- Alice B. Toklas Book Journal
- Arts and Culture
- Rants & Raves
- Guest Posts
December 11, 2011 at 5:21 pm
I might be crazy. I might be insane. I’m hanging in there! Getting ready to go to Arizona – leaving on Tuesday and returning in the new year. Glad to be putting this one behind me. Hope all is well with you and Oliver!
December 11, 2011 at 8:29 pm
DO continue to hang in there – have a smooth and safe journey and a wonderful time in Arizona! Happy Holidays!