- About Your Own Backyard
- THE PART TIME SHAMAN HANDBOOK: AN INTRODUCTION FOR BEGINNERS
- Published Works: Poetry
- Published Works: Flash Fiction
- Published Works: Book Reviews
- Published Works: Conversations About Process
- Published Works: Visual Art
- Published Works: Book Reviews Published On MadHat’s Drive-By Book Reviews
- The Lunch Lady Cookbook
- Visual Art
- Alice B. Toklas Book Journal
- Arts and Culture
- Rants & Raves
- Guest Posts
July 7, 2012 at 3:42 pm
cellular and beautiful!
July 7, 2012 at 3:44 pm
Thank you for your comment! 🙂
July 8, 2012 at 1:40 pm
You’re traveling through another dimension… a dimension not only of sight and sound , but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That’s a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone!
July 8, 2012 at 2:31 pm
dee dee dee dee ~ dee dee dee dee ~ dee dee dee dee ~ wah!
July 8, 2012 at 2:03 pm
this is cool. reminds me of something on a brain scan. or an orb. soooooo cool.
July 8, 2012 at 2:33 pm
Haha ~ thanks Jules! Well actually it IS an orb since it really was a photograph of the full moon ( BEFORE I slathered hot sauce all over it!) 😉