I am thrilled to have a piece in Lost in Thought: Issue 4 and be in the company of such mega-talented artists and writers: Jules Archer, Linda Simoni-Wastila, Josh Denslow, Harley May, Bud Smith, Gregory Sherl, Jen Knox, Kristine Ong Muslim, Gloria Mindock, Pamela Davis, Tina Barry, Loren Moreno, Mathieu Callier and Michael Seidel. Thank you publisher Kyle Schruder and Editor Robert Vaughan!
- About Your Own Backyard
- THE PART TIME SHAMAN HANDBOOK: AN INTRODUCTION FOR BEGINNERS
- Published Works: Poetry
- Published Works: Flash Fiction
- Published Works: Book Reviews
- Published Works: Conversations About Process
- Published Works: Visual Art
- Published Works: Book Reviews Published On MadHat’s Drive-By Book Reviews
- The Lunch Lady Cookbook
- Visual Art
- Alice B. Toklas Book Journal
- Arts and Culture
- Rants & Raves
- Guest Posts
February 28, 2013 at 10:35 pm
congrats, MGM. Can’t wait to see your piece.
March 1, 2013 at 7:04 pm
Right back at you Jules! Looking forward to yours as well!
March 3, 2013 at 4:48 pm
“Some people say they haven’t yet found themselves. But the self is not something one finds; it is something one creates.” –Thomas Szasz, Hungarian psychiatrist
Congratulations and keep on creating.
Send me a link when available.
March 4, 2013 at 12:57 am
Very thought provoking quote! Thank you John! Will do! MGM