- About Your Own Backyard
- THE PART TIME SHAMAN HANDBOOK: AN INTRODUCTION FOR BEGINNERS
- Published Works: Poetry
- Published Works: Flash Fiction
- Published Works: Book Reviews
- Published Works: Conversations About Process
- Published Works: Visual Art
- Published Works: Book Reviews Published On MadHat’s Drive-By Book Reviews
- The Lunch Lady Cookbook
- Visual Art
- Alice B. Toklas Book Journal
- Arts and Culture
- Rants & Raves
- Guest Posts
August 11, 2016 at 8:36 pm
Is the black dog the one that is afraid of Danny?
By the way, is Danny around here, these days?
*From:* Your Own Back Yard – Michael Gillan Maxwell [mailto: email@example.com] *Sent:* Thursday, August 11, 2016 12:28 PM *To:* firstname.lastname@example.org *Subject:* [New post] 2 1/2 Dogs
Michael Gillan Maxwell posted: “”
August 21, 2016 at 12:18 am
Hey! No. The blondie, Ollie, is the doggie who plays “hard to get” with Danny.