- About Your Own Backyard
- THE PART TIME SHAMAN HANDBOOK: AN INTRODUCTION FOR BEGINNERS
- Published Works: Poetry
- Published Works: Flash Fiction
- Published Works: Book Reviews
- Published Works: Conversations About Process
- Published Works: Visual Art
- Published Works: Book Reviews Published On MadHat’s Drive-By Book Reviews
- The Lunch Lady Cookbook
- Visual Art
- Alice B. Toklas Book Journal
- Arts and Culture
- Rants & Raves
- Guest Posts
September 21, 2011 at 8:40 am
All 4 of these are really beautiful. How are they done?
September 21, 2011 at 10:31 am
Hi Marlene! Thank you for looking and commenting. They are photographs I made with a little Canon point and shoot. The images have been manipulated with photo editing software – I Photo and Photoshop. I am planning on doing larger scale paintings of some of them as a series.
September 21, 2011 at 11:46 am
I thought they probably began as photos but they are so painterly I wasn’t sure. Will be lovely in paint. Rothko-esque (one of my very favorites). Enjoy making them.
September 21, 2011 at 6:11 pm